Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Steps:
1. Pre Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you. Thoroughly inspect your carpet and give you an evaluation of expected resultbefore carpet clean.
2. Pre vacuuming – Including edges and along walls. The large majority of soil in carpet is particulates. Dry soil removal is an important first step in the carpet cleaning process. We will do this before carpet clean.
3. Pretreatment – of carpet for great penetration and soil suspension. Dr. Clean will precondition the carpet which breaks up the oxidized oils and resins that are binding the other soils to the carpet. We will do this before carpet clean.
4. Agitation – Dr. Clean will use a combination of a pile brush and wand agitation to help aid in the distribution of the cleaning agent as well as soil suspension. It will also loosen tangled matted fibers and help in carpet clean.
5. Deodorizer – As requested before and after carpet clean. Our non-toxic positive Bio-enzyme is formulated to digest, eliminate and encapsulate odors from pet and human urine, vomit, fecal, mold, mildew, organic rot, and smoke.
6. Hot Water Extraction – The pressurized hot water extraction (PHWE)
process uses a combination of high water pressure for agitaton, and hot water to increase reaction rate. The chemical activity of most cleaning solutions increases significantly as the temperature of the solution increases. Higher temperature solutions are also more effective at emulsification and suspension of soils. This improves overall carpet clean.
7. Post Treatment – which eliminates detergent residues, speeds carpet drying, and makes colors really pop! It also prevents browning, gives carpet a wonderful, soft feel and returns carpet to the proper pH for use and/or to apply a protection application post carpet clean.
8. Fast Dry Time – Dr. Clean uses The Evolution carpet wand which is more efficient than any other wand on the market today. Through scientific testing, the evolution was designed for smooth airflow and boost water recovery performance, improving carpet cleaning.